What We Do
We support survivors of all ages, genders, and ethnicities who have been sexually abused as children.
We are a community of healed survivors and passionate individuals working together to help keep children safe and encourage healing for survivors.
Meant to Rise offers drop in support, support groups, counselling, referrals, advocacy, workshops, and programs focused on personal growth, and development for survivors and their families/support networks. Our people/survivors and their families/supporters gain skills to achieving and maintaining a sense of wellbeing, greater health, and better relationships.
We fully support “our people” who come from all walks of life, are culturally diverse with so much to offer the world, and present with different needs based on their own experiences.
At Meant To Rise we care for each person and understand that you may have had to face some extremely difficult times and making positive decisions may not have been easy as a result of the sexual abuse. We are here to support your turn around goals for a better life so you can make more positive choices that will benefit you and your loved ones long-term.
We respect your unique needs and are here to listen to what you need most right now, and what you are ready for as you choose from our variety of Empowerment focused services.
- Drop in support
- Monthly support groups
- Counselling (immediate support)
- Healing programs and therapies
- Spiritual support
- Advocacy support
We are committed to
- Acting with integrity and in good faith
- Treating everyone with dignity and respect
- Standing united against injustice for justice
- Listening intently without judgment and with support
- Taking action as individuals in our community, impacting the world
- Being the loud voice that speaks life and truth resulting in generations of change.